firzen112firzen112

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Duke Nukem Forever SB Duke Nukem Forever SB

Great.

Very well done
And one sound blocks out the other one,unlike in most soundboards.

JuneLinMilliam responds:

I like to put that in most of my new soundboards but think all should have something to stop sound with. Thanks for the 10!

Darnell: Wrath of God Darnell: Wrath of God

Excellent

Great game!
But there seems to be a bug,When you slide into the golden things,You do not lose health.

Ultimate Physics Game Ultimate Physics Game

Decent

It was quite good
I liked how it was combined from different genres,But,The one thing that bothered me was that you could not reset while it was checking,Nor could you go back to the menu,Shouldve fixed that one :3

GroZGames responds:

The button shaped like a house will take you back to the menu.

Not being able to use those buttons while checking was to prevent a bug where it'd not save the level success if you pressed it during checking -- perhaps an oversight on my part.

Thanks!

Hunters - Stage 3 Hunters - Stage 3

Heh

The graphics are great in my opinion..
Reminds me of the times when graphics didn't matter
As for the game-play, It's great,Thank you for this :)

Chrome Wars 2 Chrome Wars 2

It was good :D

One of the best bot arena games,But,giving it a 9 because,In my opinion,The enemies got upgraded armor so fast :o

Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

Heh

I was 30 bubbles away from completing the 2000 bubble rank one
Then all of a sudden everything froze,Including the bullets,And then my bubbles started going down until i was the first bubble,And thats the reason im giving this a 9,Other than that,A really good game,spent about an hour and half on it :)

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Great :D

As per usual this,With all your other games,is Awesome and Great(great with a capital,Thats really great)
I played the alpha's on your site,And even when it was at the first alpha release you did,I played it for 2 and a half hours without even noticing,So point being,Awesome.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

AWESOME!!!

loved going thorough the eras and stuff good story great grapchics

and sinonyx: do u have flash 10?

Youda Marina Youda Marina

Great game..

This is a great game i already have the full version 2 :) (downloaded)!

but ima give it a 9 cus at some point visitors just sailed past me :( i tried to put more hotels and stuff but no.. any ways good game

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Doesnt work

it dosent work its frozen in the part next of when u press play :D seems like a good game though